RD Chain Guard Damper Kit - Fits all RD's, R5, DS7 & More see complete fitment below Kit Includes: Rubber Damper, Special Washer, Collar, Screw/washer See product detail for complete fitment
Spark Plug Cap - 5K or 0K resistance for 14mm spark plug, with 90 degree Elbow (RD/RZ/R5), NGK Type - Reproduction, sold each. These caps are just right for the RDs and other 2 stroke vintage Japanese twins. Includes waterproof covers. For terminal stud type plugs or plugs with removeable terminal nuts (BR8ES, BR8HS). It is not recommended to use both resistor caps and resistor plugs, use either resistor plugs with non-resistor caps, or non resistor plugs with resistor caps.
Dynatek Ignition Coil Kit - RZ350 Includes:
- Dynatek Ignition Coil - RZ350. Replacement ignition coil for RZ350/RD350LC. Dynatek miniature series .5ohm coil. Dual outputs. 40,000 volts vs. stock coil @25,000 volts. Includes plug caps and crimp connectors. RZ coils are no longer available from Yamaha.
- Dynatek Spark Plug Wires - Dynatek High Performance Spark Plug Wires. 8mm suppression spark plug wire set, great for use with our Dynatek coil. Highest grade graphite suppression core to reduce electrical noise and increase engine performance. Two wires, 48″ length (cut to length for your specific application). Gray outer cover, includes insulators as pictured.
- RZ350 Hardware/Wiring Installation Kit - This kit allows easy mounting of our Dyna coil in the stock coil location. Includes all hardware, nuts, bolts, spacers, a sub wiring harness and complete installation instructions with pictures. Bolt on kit, no drilling or mods required. Note: This is for installation on 1984-1985 USA models of the RZ350 and also fits the Australian RZ350 1983-1985. We have not installed this kit on other models of the RZ350 from other countries.
128MB USB Drive - Parts Diagrams, Service Manuals and Wiring Diagrams. Choose model and click add to cart Included on this flash/USB drive by model are the following .PDF files: RD350:
- RD350 Parts Diagrams by Yamaha
- RD350 Service Manual by Yamaha - older Yamaha manual - out of print
- RD350 Wiring Diagram - Aftermarket diagram
- 1976-1977 RD400 Parts Diagrams - by Yamaha
- 1978 RD400 Parts Diagrams - by Yamaha
- 1979 RD400 Daytona Parts Diagrams - by Yamaha
- RD400 Service Manual - Aftermarket Euro Haynes Manual - out of print
- RD400_(US)_wiring_diagram - Aftermarket
Vintage Yamaha T-Shirt - from the 1975 "someday you'll own a Yamaha" advertising campaign. Premium pre-shrunk soft cotton t-shirt. Official licensed Product. Charcoal color, available in L, XL, and 2XL. Choose size and click add to cart
Ultra Sonic Carburetor Cleaning - Ultra Sonic cleaning is the most effective way to have your carbs cleaned. The carb bodies are immersed in a non-corrosive heated solution and treated with 40KHz sound pressure waves that clean 100% of all inner and outer surfaces and carb passages. This cleaning far exceeds normal carb cleaning with carb cleaner and wires which simply can't remove all the debris and residue as effectively an Ultra Sonic washer can becuase it cleans 100% of all surfaces. An ultrasonic cleaner works by the energy released from the collapse of millions of microscopic cavitations near the dirty surface. The bubbles made by cavitation collapse forming tiny jets directed at the surface removing varnish, debris, rust and other pollutants. Ultra sonic cleaning is also used for cleaning optic lenses, jewlery, watches, dental/surgical instruments, diving regulators and industrial parts, etc. Note: This price is for the cleaning itself and does not include labor for dis-assembly and rebuilding the carbs. Simply send us your carbs stripped down to the body or send us the carbs right off the bike and we will strip and rebuild them for you. If you choose to send in the entire carbs right off the bike, we will contact you after we receive the carbs with a complete estimate. Prices for dis-assembly and rebuild vary by carb type and the condition of the carbs. For example, a complete dis-assembly and ultrasonic cleaning of RD350/400 carbs x2 (non-Daytona) typically runs $75 per carb + parts. Price does not include return shipping. If you have any questions about this service or costs please feel free to contact us at 224-430-7971.
Reproduction Neutral Switch & Seal Assembly RD/RZ/R5/DS6/7 all years, includes neutral switch, seal & 3 screws, part numbers below. We've had lots of requests for a less expensive alterntative. The plastic isn't as pretty white as the originals but this kit is half the price of OEM and the netural switch isn't a visible part.