EBC High Performance Front Brake Shoes for Yamaha R5, RD250(1974),DS6(front/rear),DS7(front),RD200(front)
Brake Pad Shims, sold in pairs - RD250/350/400(C/D/E. Reproduction part no longer available from Yamaha. Replaces Yamaha part numbers:
- 306-25827-02-00, 306-25827-03-00, 306-25827-04-00
- 306-25828-02-00, 306-25828-03-00, 306-25828-04-00
EBC Kevlar Brakes for Yamaha RD250/350/400. Made with Dupont Kevlar. Strong, predictable brake response and fingertip control. Gives you excellent stopping power without noise and rotor galling, even on polished rotors.Also fits TX500,TX650,TX750,XS650. FA11
EBC High Performance Rear Brake Shoes for RD250/350/R5/DS7(all years),RD250/350LC 1980-1982.
SBS Ceramic High Performance Brake Pads Yamaha - RD350 RD400 RD250. These ceramic brake pads are suitable for street or race use. Also fits TX500,TX650,TX750,XS650.
- Extremely quiet – vibration damping ceramic composite virtually eliminates brake "grind" noise and pad "squeal"
- Excellent "cold morning" braking performance – no warm-up required
- Smooth, progressive and controlled braking with exceptional lever response
- Fast thermal recovery between high-energy stops with minimal high-temperature "brake fade" compared to organic or organic/Kevlar pads
- Increased rotor life – bonded ductile metal filament structure dramatically reduces rotor wear
- Long pad life – durable high-strength bonded ceramic-fiber structure increases pad life over organic or organic/Kevlar pads
- Low-dusting formula contains no ferrous (iron) compounds that can discolor matte/polished aluminum alloy or chrome-plated wheels
Vesrah Rear Brake Shoes for RD350/RD250 (all years). High quality brake shoe makes excellent OEM replacement.
Yamaha RD350 High Performance Sintered Metal Brake Shoes by DP - Rear brake shoes. #1 in brake pad shootout tests, DP Brakes were rated #1 in Germany's Motorrad magazine and England's Motorcycle News. Get high-tech performance in all conditions for your motorcycle with DP Brakes brake pads and shoes. Sintered metal dust-free compound design gives superior performance for consistent, hard stops and fade-free performance. Brake pads and shoes have a quick break-in period so you get maximum performance fast. Sintered metal compounds will outlast more organic or Kevlar® pads. Premium-quality, asbestos-free shoes from DP Brakes. Excellent durability and overall braking performance
Yamaha RD400F (1979) Daytona Brake Pads by EBC. Front and rear same size.