Boost Bottle for RD250, RD350, all years, RDLC350 1980-1982, RZ350 all years, Banshee all years. Increased performance, throttle response, carb balance, stores fuel charge for additional power. All Aluminum body with leak proof nipples. Approximate dimensions 2 in. x 6.25 in. Requires cross over type manifolds (RZ style - sold in our manifolds category product 005-835 for stock 28mm carbs, or 005-836 (by UPP) for 30-34mm carbs, or 1050-0057 (by Moose) for 30-34mm carbs).
RZ350 VForce 4 Reed Valve Assembly (pair). Sold in pairs, includes reed cages, carbon fiber reeds and gaskets. Assembled and ready to install.
- All new design
- All new reed petal resin system, carbon fiber and lay-up
- Pre-curved reed petal ensures better seal at the tip
- Wider cage for maximum flow
- Combined reed tip area is increased by 10.5% for better air flow
- Airfoil shape added to cage tip to increase velocity from the outer ports
- Long reed stops added to progressively slow reed petal tip velocity for increased petal durability
- Reduced frontal area of the central wing combined with a more aerodynamic shape
- Replacement reeds sold one set per reed cage
- Fits Yamaha RZ350 and Yamaha Banshee
Yamaha RZ350 Reed Block Spacers Billet, Plain (pair). Machined from 6063 T6 billet aluminum. These spacers are 9mm thick. Why Reed Spacers? Basically, reed spacers allow you to move your power band around depending on placement. The most common installation for street use is to mount them between the reed block cage and the engine. This will effectively increase crankcase volume and move your power band to a lower rev range, allowing you to make better use of the power available for street riding. The second type of installation is to mount them between the manifold and the reed block cage, increasing the intake tract. This will move the manifold back further and raise the power band for better midrange and top end. Individual results will vary from bike to bike depending on intake set up, air filters, jetting, porting, exhaust, etc. We also carry new RD/RZ manifolds, both the regular stock RD manifolds and RZ manifolds with cross over tube. Stainless or black manifold Allen (cap socket) bolts available in longer lengths to accommodate these spacers (in the bolt kit category). Not recommended for use with stock air box). Click add to cart and choose model.