Crankshaft rebuilding service RD/R5. Complete dis-assembly of crankshaft and rebuild includes the following:
Note: This service inclueds all parts and labor to completely rebuild your crankshaft, trued to factory specifiactions or greater, ready to install.
- Crankshaft dis-assembly
- Cleaned, measured and bead blasted
- New ProX rods
- New Bearings – inner, outer (Yamaha OEM bearings)
- New Small end, Big end bearings (ProX) – optional upgraded bearings available
- New Thrust Washers
- New Pins
- Re-assembly and truing to factory specifications or better
- We offer a few options on this service – New labrynth seal (normally does not need replacing), welding crank pins, upgraded bearings.
- Rebuilding time is approximately 2-3 weeks depending on our work load in the shop.