Powerdynamo CDI Racing Ignition for Yamaha RD350/RD400/R5/DS7.
This high performance system is designed to be lightweight, high revving, and provide a stable high voltage spark across the rev range.
- High speed lightweight internal rotor offers up to 22K max rpm’s
- Stable high voltage spark – System provides stable 40 kilovolt spark from 3000-8000 rpms. At 18000 rpm or 36.000 sparks per minute, this system still maintains a stable 25 Kilovolt output.
- Diameter of rotor is 59mm, rotor weight is 180 grams.
- Total system weight is 850 grams
- Note: Race only total loss ignition, no generator for charging or lights
- Very simple install includes documentation, assembly instructions and wiring diagram
- 24 mos. Warranty
This system is manufactured to exacting standards and all components and machining are of the highest quality. Exactly what you’d expect from a German company. Manufactured by Powerdynamo. Economy Cycle – authorized US distributor / re-seller. You will need a basic understanding of motorcycle electrical systems and basic mechanical knowledge to install this system or you can have your own mechanic or local bike shop perform the installation. The system takes 3-4 hours to install and includes instructions, pictures and diagrams.