ThreeBond Liquid Gasket TB1184 – Great for sealing engine cases!
- A synthetic rubber, visco-elastic sealer that is semi-drying
- Applications include sealing transmission case covers, motorcycle cases, timing chain cases, side covers, 2-piece cylinders, clutch housing bolts and oil filter mounting surfaces
- Excellent resistance to water, oil, gasoline and chemicals; temperature range -40°C to 150°C
- Available in 3.4-ounce net wt. tubes
TB1184 is a semi-drying liquid gasket whose major component is a special synthetic rubber and after its application it forms a rubber-like elastic body. Since it excels in padding properties, it shows a high sealing effect on bonded surfaces that have poor flatness or large clearance, and exhibits excellent resistance to water, oil and gasoline.
High padding property
It shows an excellent sealing effect not only on normal bonded surfaces, but also on bonded surfaces with large clearance
Excellent resistance to vibration and impact
After setting it will form a rubber-like elastic body
Maintains stable rubber elasticity over a wide temperature range from -40°C ~ 150°C
Excellent resistance to water, oil and gasoline
Effective in preventing leaks from threaded joints as well as flanges.
- Colour: Grey
- Disassembly: Medium
- Reaction Type: Solvent evaporation
- Viscosity: 10 Pa.s
- Specific Gravity: 1.26
- Shore Harness: A23
- Elongation: 1,720%
- Pressure Resistance: 10.0 MPa (15mm flange)
- Effective Temperature Range: -40°C ~ +150°C
- Cured state: Semi-drying elastic
There are no reviews yet.