Wireless communication with any Bluetooth device, Smartphone, MP3, GPS and intercom. Also great for rider to passenger or bike to bike communication. Check out all these features, great sound quality at a great price.
- 8hrs of talk time / 7 days standby
- up to 400 meters working distance
- Less then 2 oz.
- Noise cancellation, wind noise reduction, wide volume control
- Simple to use Jog dial controls volume, communication channels many other features
- Lithium polymer battery fully charges in 2.5hrs
- Stereo headset
- Voice prompts
- Multi-pair Bluetooth devices
- Full duplex communication
- Audio Boost
- Bluetooth music playback control by AVRCP: Play, pause, track forward and track back
- Includes communicator x 1, speakers/microphone, mounting kit and USB charging/data cable
The SMH5 is a Bluetooth 3.0 stereo headset with Bluetooth intercom designed specifically for motorcycles. With the SMH5, you can call hands free on your Bluetooth mobile phone, listen to stereo music or voice instructions of GPS navigation by Bluetooth wirelessly, and have two-way intercom conversations in full duplex with a passenger or other motorcycle riders.
Thanks to the latest Bluetooth 3.0 and the advanced digital processing technology, the SMH5 offers the best sound quality for both incoming and outgoing sound in its class. Also, the easy-to-access and intuitive button operations make the SMH5 a perfect companion for motorcycles.
Economy Cycle and Sena informs that using this device in public traffic may not be authorized by the law. Please check your local law and use this device only out of public traffic such as private properties or closed circuits. If the simultaneous use of both ear speakers while riding a motorcycle is prohibited by your local law, please use only a single ear speaker while riding. Economy Cycle denies any liability for use of this product. Using the headset with loud volume may be harmful to your eardrums and cause hearing loss. Please maintain proper volume level to protect your ears. Motorcycle laws by State http://www.americanmotorcyclist.com/asp/legisltn/laws.asp